A couple new faces and some news.

I don't believe the answer you've given me. > F.A.D. Program > face #52 [3/8/08] > pencil, ink

and then fishing became my life. > F.A.D. Program > face #53 [3/8/08] > pencil, ink

Hello gang-- I took a couple steps away from the computer yesterday, so today you get two faces! wowza. Of course yesterday you got none. booooo. So it goes.

It's been a different kind of year for me... While I've sold prints, original drawings, and the like over the years, I have not sold anything through my website. That is, until Friday. The first official purchase was made from the Spruce Moose Shop! This was very exciting. Thank you.

About a month ago, my buddy Jon and I went down to talk with Graphic Design students at the University of Illinois in Champaign. This too, was a first. Hopefully this was helpful for the students, but at the same time it was an important day for me. I don't think of myself as a teacher or a giver of advice, but sitting down to prepare for my talk I realized how much I've learned in the last few years.

And in other news, Teresa and I both created covers for the new Sound Opinions album coming out. Granted we didn't win the contest, but we are featured on their site. Teresa blogged about it, so for more on that click on this and visit her blog.

It feels like a year of mile markers.

Comments