A new Abbey Pub poster above and a new Slow Gun Shogun poster below...


I'm starting a new project, which I'm calling: Drawings for People I Don't Know. There are loads of people that inspire me to draw and they have no idea who I am, but I feel like I know them, so I'm going to start making them drawings.

I wanted to send a drawing to Kurt Vonnegut last year, but decided it was silly, now he's dead and I can't send him a drawing. The moral of the story is, I will now send drawings to complete strangers.

The drawing below is called Ben Neill's Mutantrumpet. Neill invented this three-belled trumpet that is also a midi controller, making him a one man band of sorts. I love strange and obscure instruments and this is definitely one of those. For more on the Mutantrumpet visit his site.

Comments