Drawing in the New Year

Most of the things I enjoy doing take time. Time away from technology. Time alone. Time in a chronological way too. You might argue that I'm not equipped for this time. Look, all I can say is I was born in the last century.

Speaking of time, it's January and I've made a quiet resolution to draw more this year. There must have been something to that internally uttered intention because several projects have come my way and I'm drawing on the regular (so far).

The first big project of the year is available for public consumption today and that's pretty exciting. Below you'll see process pictures leading up to the final piece for Steppenwolf's upcoming play, Straight White Men by Young Jean Lee. The final image is a collaboration between photographer Saverio Truglia, CGI Artist Fred Muram of Paradigm Color and myself. 







Comments